If you care about:
- improve your physical fitness
- transfer of training to MTB riding skills
- riding all day without pain or breathlessness
- reducing the risk of injury
- better performance in competitions
Then this training is for you!
- Re-definition of strength and conditioning in MTB
- Requirements analysis in MTB
- Description of the training
- An example of a Gym and Home version of strength training that anyone can do
Founder of the Train For Skills project. Strength and conditioning coach accredited by NCSC and ASCA L1. Artur has many years of experience in DH and Enduro and is a two-time Downhill National Champion. For the past 6 years, he has been guiding riders and bike enthusiasts who want to take care of their health, ride faster and achieve better results. With a free sample of strength training, Arthur will help you understand even better what strength and conditioning is in MTB.