TERMS AND CONDITIONSTRAIN FOR SKILLS
Whenever these Terms and Conditions refer to:
- “Terms and Conditions” – it shall mean these Terms and Conditions;
- “Online Store” – means the online store, located at www.trainforskills.pl, together with subpages;
- “Seller” – it shall be understood as TRAIN FOR SKILLS SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ with registered office at Międzybrodzie 34, 38-500 Sanok, entered in the National Court Register (KRS No.: 0000950199), assigned VAT Number: 6871976026 and REGON: 521075546
- “Customer Service Office” or “BOK”- it is understood to mean the part of the Seller’s organizational structure, which performs the activities of User service provided for in the Regulations; contact with BOK is possible via e-mail: email@example.com and phone number: 510 834 134 , on working days from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 to 16:00, excluding public holidays;
- “User” – a natural person of full legal age, legal persons and organizational units without legal personality, but able to acquire rights and incur obligations in their own name; a User may also be a natural person over the age of 18
- “Customer” – the User who places an order for a Product;
- “Consumer” – it is understood as a natural person who makes a legal transaction with the Seller that is not directly related to his/her economic or professional activity;
- “Service” – it is understood as one of the services offered by the Seller;
- “Product” – it is understood as one of the products presented in the Online Store;
- “Product Card” – shall be understood as a subpage of the Online Store, containing information about the Product;
- “Shopping Cart” – shall be understood as a functionality of the Online Store, intended for placing an order for a Product;
- “Newsletter” – shall be understood as a free information bulletin of the Online Store, which the User may subscribe to and receive periodically at the indicated e-mail address or via SMS to the phone number provided
- “Subscription” – it is understood to mean automatic payments through the integration of a payment card in the online store
2. General provisions
- The On-line store is operated by the Seller.
- The Regulations specify the principles of use of the Online Store, type and scope of Services provided by the Seller, including electronically delivered Services, conditions of placing orders, conclusion, performance and termination of agreements, complaint procedure, dispute resolution and personal data protection rules.
- The content of the Terms and Conditions is available in the Online Store under the “Terms and Conditions” tab and can be saved by the User at any time by saving or printing the page. At the request of the User, the Seller shall provide him with the content of the Regulations in the form of an electronic file.
- The User using the Online Store is obliged to refrain from acts inconsistent with generally applicable laws, in particular, from delivering illegal content or unauthorized interference with the content of the Online Store.
- The Seller provides electronic services, which include in particular: allowing the User to register an account at the Online Store, ordering a Newsletter, and also provides the User with a contact form and a form for placing an order for a Product.
- In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data, the Seller takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of risk to the security of the Services provided, in particular measures to prevent unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying personal data transmitted over the Internet.
3. Technical requirements
- In order to use the Online Store the User should have:
- a computer or other multimedia device with access to the Internet;
- an operating system capable of running a web browser;
- an Internet browser, but for proper functioning of the Online Store the browser should accept cookie files
- Users registering an account in the Online Shop or placing an order should additionally have an e-mail address and phone number.
- User ordering Newsletter should additionally have:
- in case of a Newsletter received via e-mail – e-mail address,
- in case of a Newsletter received via text message – phone number.
4. Online Shop content
- Products presented in the Online Shop, unless explicitly stated otherwise in the Product Card, are new and free from physical and legal defects.
- Prices specified in the Internet Shop are expressed in Polish zloty. Product prices do not include value added tax (VAT). Taxpayer (Seller) is exempt from tax on goods and services on the basis of art. 113 par. 1 and 9.
- The appearance, properties and price of the Product are specified in the Product Card.
- The Product price, unless otherwise stipulated in the Product Card, does not include the shipping cost, which is borne by the Customer. The shopping cart notifies the Customer of the total shipping cost in relation to the order placed by the Customer.
5. Account registration and login to the Online Store
- Registration of an account in the Online Store is voluntary and free of charge. The service is provided for an indefinite period of time. The user can place an order without registering an account.
- In order to register an account, you must complete the registration form. During the registration, as well as after it, the User can save on his account separate data for the purpose of delivery.
- During the registration the User can additionally order a specific type of Newsletter, by ticking the appropriate fields in the registration form.
- Data provided during the registration of the account in the Online Shop are processed in order to create an individual account of the User, which enables saving data in the account to use it to complete the order form in the future, as well as access to order history. The legal basis for data processing is the contract for the provision of services. Providing data is voluntary, however, providing data specified in the registration form as required is necessary to create an account and conclude the contract for the provision of services (without providing such data it will not be possible to register the account). The data will be processed for the duration of the service, and then may be stored for the period of the statute of limitations for claims due to and in relation to the Seller.
- The user who has registered an account may log into it by entering the established login and password in the login tab.
- It is recommended that the User keep the password confidential in a manner that prevents it from being accessed by unauthorized persons, and change it regularly.
- After logging into the account, the User may change the data stored in the account.
- The user may at any time remove the account free of charge (termination of the contract with immediate effect). The request to delete the account should be addressed to the Seller in writing or via e-mail to the Customer Service.
6. Placing an order and concluding a contract
- Orders are accepted and processed by the Customer Service.
- The User can order the Product after logging in to his/her account or without registering and logging in. An order can also be placed by phone or e-mail.
- The ordering process begins with determining the quantity of the ordered Product and clicking the “Add to Cart” button, located in the Product Card. The Customer can then add another Product to the shopping cart, change the quantity of the Product or delete it. The shopping cart informs the Customer about the content and the total value of the order including the shipping cost. After adding the Product, the Customer has to go to the Cart and finalize the order by taking further technical steps based on the messages displayed to the Customer.
- In order to place an order, the Customer provides the data specified in the order form. The Customer may specify separate data for delivery purposes.
- The data given during the Product ordering process are processed for the purpose of concluding the sales agreement and its performance, in particular to enable the Customer to make payment and deliver the order, as well as for the purpose of issuing an invoice or bill by the Seller. The legal basis for data processing is taking action at the request of the Customer prior to concluding the sales contract of the Product, its subsequent execution and fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the Seller. Providing data is voluntary, however, providing data specified in the order form as required is necessary to place the order and the subsequent conclusion of the contract (without providing such data it will not be possible to place the order). The data will be processed for the time necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract, fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the Seller, and may later be stored for the period of prescription of claims to and in relation to the Seller.
- When placing an order, the Customer may additionally register an account at the Online Store or order a specific type of Newsletter, by ticking the appropriate box on the order form.
- The conclusion of the sales contract for the Product covered by the order takes place when the Seller confirms the acceptance of the order for processing.
- The Client will receive to the e-mail address or telephone number provided by the Seller notifications about changes in the status of the placed order.
- In the performance of the contract, the Seller may send to the Client’s e-mail address an invitation to complete an after-sales survey. The survey is used to examine the opinion about the conducted transaction. The Customer can voluntarily fill out the survey, but it is not required.
7. Order cancellation, changes and correction of incorrect data in the order
- Resignation from the order, changes and correction of incorrect data in the order can be made by the Customer until the moment of dispatch of the Product covered by the order.
- In order to cancel an order, change or correct incorrect order data, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +48 510 834 134.
8. Order processing
- Orders are processed from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. Order fulfillment is understood as the release of the Product covered by the order to the entity providing postal or courier services. In the case of digital products, shipping is 7 days a week.
- The order processing time, unless otherwise stipulated in the Product Card, is up to 7 working days and runs from the moment of concluding the sales contract of the Product covered by the order, and in case the Customer chooses one of the forms of payment in advance – from the moment of paying for the order.
- Order processing time is counted from the moment of obtaining a positive authorization of payment. If the Customer chooses a method of payment by bank transfer or payment card – from the date of crediting the Seller’s bank account.
- If the lead time for individual Products is different, the longer time is counted for the whole order. In order to receive the Product faster, with shorter lead time, it is necessary to place a separate order for this Product.
- In the case of a delay in processing an order, the Seller shall notify the Customer, stating the expected date of processing, together with the reason for the delay.
- Orders are delivered Monday through Friday, excluding public holidays. Approximate delivery time for domestic shipments is up to 5 working days from the moment of issuing the Product covered by the order to the entity providing postal or courier services. If the Seller makes available international shipments, the approximate delivery time is specified in the price list for international shipments.
- In the event of a delay in delivery, please contact Customer Service. The Seller will determine the reason for the delay and will inform the Customer of the estimated delivery time.
- In the case of a delay in processing an order or its delivery, the Customer may withdraw from the contract.
- The purchased Product is accompanied by a warranty card (if there is a separate warranty for the goods), instruction manual, and a receipt or – at the Customer’s express request – an invoice.
- In the case of subscriptions, after the first payment has been made and the payment card number entered, subsequent payments will be collected automatically in the online store. The Client can fully manage his/her payments on the page in the “my account” tab.
9. Payment methods
- The Seller provides the following methods of payment:
- Bank transfer – the order is executed after the payment is credited to the Seller’s bank account:
Transfer details: Account number: 79 1140 2004 0000 3002 8213 2753. bank name: mBank
- Quick online payment Tpay – the order is executed after receiving confirmation of its execution from the payment operator, the entity providing payment service is Tpay belonging to the company: Krajowy Intergrator Płatności S.A. based in Poznań
- PayPal Internet fast payments – the order is executed after receiving confirmation of its execution from the payment operator, the entity providing PayPal payment services is PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A with headquarters in Luxembourg;
- Paynow fast online payments – the order is executed after receiving confirmation of its execution from the payment operator, the entity providing payment services is Paynow Payment Integrator for companies within mBank S.A. retail banking.
- The online payment service provider for card payments is Blue Media S.A.
- Available payment methods: PayU, Paynow, Stripe, Tpay and payment cards:
* Visa Electron
* MasterCard Electronic
10. Delivery Methods
- Orders are delivered through carriers, and in the case of digital products files are sent by email or become available to sample on the Store’s website after the order has been made
- The Customer can check the contents of the parcel in the presence of the person delivering the parcel for any damage that occurred during transport. If the customer finds such damage may request the preparation of a complaint protocol or refuse to accept the package.
11. Withdrawal from the contract concluded at a distance or off-premises (applies to the Consumer)
- A consumer who has entered into a remote or off-premises contract with the Seller, may withdraw from it within 14 days without giving any reason and without incurring costs.
- The period for withdrawal from the contract begins:
- for the contract, in the performance of which the Seller issues the thing, being obliged to transfer its ownership – from taking possession of the thing by the Consumer or a third party indicated by him other than the carrier, and in the case of a contract which:
- includes many things that are delivered separately, in parts or in parts – from taking possession of the last thing, lot or part,
- involves the regular delivery of items for a fixed period – from the taking possession of the first of the items;
- for other contracts – from the date of conclusion of the contract.
- To keep the deadline it is sufficient to send a statement before its expiry.
- The consumer may withdraw from the contract by submitting a statement of withdrawal to the Seller. Declaration can be submitted on the form, which model is attached as Attachment No. 1 to the Regulations.
- Seller also provides the possibility to submit a statement of withdrawal electronically. In this case the Consumer may also withdraw from the contract using a model form of withdrawal, which constitutes an attachment No. 1 to the Regulations, by sending it via e-mail to the Customer Service.
- In the case of withdrawal from the agreement, the agreement is considered as not concluded. If the Consumer has made a statement of withdrawal from the contract before the Seller accepted his offer, the offer ceases to be binding.
- The Seller shall immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer’s declaration of withdrawal from the contract, return to the Consumer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivery of items.
- The Seller shall return the payment using the same method of payment used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer expressly agrees to another way of return, which does not involve any costs for him.
- If the Seller has not offered to collect the item itself from the Consumer, it may withhold reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer until it receives the item back or the Consumer provides evidence of its return, whichever event occurs first.
- If the Consumer has chosen a method of delivery other than the cheapest ordinary method of delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to reimburse the Consumer the additional costs incurred by him.
- The Consumer is obliged to return the item to the Seller or hand it over to a person authorized by the Seller to receive it immediately, but no later than 14 days from the date, on which he withdrew from the contract, unless the Seller offered to collect the item himself. To meet the deadline is sufficient to return the item before its expiry. Return in person, however, can be made only after prior appointment with the Seller.
- The consumer bears only the direct costs of returning the item. If the contract was concluded off-premises and the thing was delivered to the Consumer to the place where he resided at the time of the conclusion of the contract, the Seller is obliged to collect the thing at his expense, if due to the nature of the thing it can not be sent back in the normal way by post.
- The Consumer shall be liable for diminution in the value of the item resulting from the use of the item beyond what is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item, unless the Seller has not informed the Consumer of the right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with the requirements for the manner and timing of exercising the right of withdrawal, as well as a model withdrawal form.
- At the time of withdrawal by the Consumer from the remote contract or off-premises contract expire related to it additional agreements concluded by the Consumer if on their basis the performance is provided by the Seller or a third party on the basis of an agreement with the Seller. The Consumer shall not bear the costs associated with the expiry of these contracts. If the ancillary agreement has been concluded with a third party, the Seller shall inform that person of the Consumer’s withdrawal from the contract.
- Right of withdrawal from the contract concluded outside the business premises or at a distance does not apply to the Consumer in relation to the contracts:
- for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully performed the service with the express consent of the Consumer who was informed before the provision, that after the fulfillment of performance by the Seller will lose the right of withdrawal;
- in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations of the financial market, over which the Seller does not exercise control, and which may occur before the end of the deadline for withdrawal from the contract;
- in which the subject of the supply is a thing not prefabricated, produced to consumer specifications or used to meet his individual needs;
- in which the object of the supply is a thing that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf life;
- in which the subject of performance is the thing supplied in a sealed package that can not be returned after opening the package for health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery;
- in which the subject matter of the performance are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things;
- in which the subject of the performance are alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon at the conclusion of the sales contract, and the delivery of which can only take place after 30 days and the value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the Seller has no control;
- in which the Consumer clearly requested that the Seller came to him in order to make an urgent repair or maintenance; if the Seller provides in addition other services than those, the performance of which the Consumer requested, or provides items other than replacement parts necessary for the execution of repair or maintenance, the right of withdrawal is granted to the Consumer in relation to additional services or items;
- in which the subject matter of the supply are sound or visual recordings or computer programs supplied in sealed packaging if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- for supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, except for a subscription contract;
- concluded by means of a public auction;
- for the provision of accommodation other than for residential purpose, carriage of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract specifies the date or period of performance
- o supply of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the provision of services has begun with the explicit consent of the Consumer before the end of the deadline for withdrawal from the contract and after informing him by the Seller of the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
- Data will be processed in order to realize the Consumer’s right, in particular in order to accept the return of the Product, issue appropriate accounting documents and make the payment refund to the Consumer. The legal basis for data processing is the fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the Seller. Providing data specified as required in the withdrawal form is necessary to exercise this right. The data will be processed for the time necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the Seller, and later can be stored for the period of prescription of claims to and in relation to the Seller.
- If the Customer does not receive the package on delivery, he or she is obliged to cover the costs of sending it back to the store.
- In case of the necessity of reimbursement for a transaction made by the customer with a payment card, the Seller will make the reimbursement to the bank account associated with the customer’s payment card
12. Complaint about provided Services
- Complaints about the Service should be addressed to the Seller in writing or by e-mail to the Customer Service at email@example.com.
- In a complaint the User should provide his/her name and surname (name), correspondence address and specify the subject of the complaint.
- The Seller will respond to the complaint within 14 days of receiving it.
- The data will be processed for the purpose of dealing with the complaint. The legal basis for data processing is to fulfill legal obligations incumbent on the Seller. Providing data is voluntary, however, providing data specified as required for the complaint is necessary for its submission (without providing such data it will not be possible to submit a complaint). The data will be processed for the time necessary for the investigation of the complaint, and then can be stored for the period of prescription of claims to which the Seller is entitled and in relation to him.
- In case of the need to refund the funds for the transaction made by the customer with a payment card the seller will make a refund to the bank account assigned to the payment card of the customer
13. Complaint on account of a defect in the sold thing
- The Seller is responsible to the Customer if the sold thing has a physical or legal defect (warranty).
- A physical defect consists of non-compliance of the sold item with the agreement. In particular, the sold thing is inconsistent with the agreement if:
- does not have the properties, which the thing of this kind should have because of the purpose specified in the contract or resulting from the circumstances or purpose;
- does not have the properties, about the existence of which the Seller assured the Customer, including by presenting a sample or a specimen;
- is not suitable for the purpose, about which the Customer informed the Seller at the conclusion of the contract, and the Seller has not raised any reservations as to such purpose; has been given to the Customer in an incomplete state.
- If the Customer is a Consumer, public assurances of the manufacturer or its representative, a person who introduces the item to market within the scope of its business activity and a person who by placing its name, trademark or other distinguishing mark on the item sold presents itself as the manufacturer shall be treated equally to the Seller’s assurances.
- The sold item also has a physical defect in the event of incorrect installation and start-up, if these activities have been performed by the Seller or a third party for which the Seller is responsible, or by the Customer, who acted in accordance with the instructions received from the Seller.
- If the Customer is a Consumer and a physical defect has been identified before the expiry of a year from the date of issue of the goods sold, it is assumed that the defect or its cause existed at the time when the danger passed to the Customer.
- The Seller shall be liable to the Customer if the sold thing is the property of a third party or if it is encumbered with a third party right, and also if the restriction in the use or disposal of the thing results from a decision or ruling of a competent authority; in the case of a sale of the right, the Seller shall also be liable for the existence of the right (legal defect).
- The seller is responsible under the warranty for physical defects that existed at the time when the danger passed to the customer or arose from the cause inherent in the sold thing at the same time.
- If the sold goods have a defect, the Customer may submit a statement to reduce the price or withdraw from the contract, unless the Seller immediately and without excessive inconvenience to the Customer will replace the defective item for one free from defects or remove the defect. This restriction shall not apply if the item has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller, or the Seller has failed to satisfy the obligation to replace the item with a defect-free item or remove the defect.
- If the Customer is a Consumer, he/she may, instead of the removal of defects proposed by the Seller, demand the replacement of the item for one free from defects or instead of the replacement of the item demand the removal of defects, unless bringing the item to conformity with the agreement in the way selected by the Customer is impossible or would require excessive costs in comparison with the method proposed by the Seller. When assessing the excessive costs, the value of the item free from defects, the type and significance of the defect found shall be taken into account, as well as the inconvenience to which other means of satisfaction would expose the Customer.
- The reduced price shall be in such proportion to the price under the contract as the value of the item with the defect remains to the value of the item without the defect.
- The customer can not withdraw from the contract if the defect is insignificant.
- If the item sold has a defect, the Customer may request to replace the item with a defect-free item or remove the defect. The Seller is obliged to replace the item with a defect-free item or remove the defect within a reasonable time without undue inconvenience for the Customer.
- The Seller may refuse to satisfy the Customer’s request if bringing the defective goods to conformity with the agreement in a manner selected by the Customer is impossible or in comparison with other possible ways to bring the goods to conformity with the agreement would require excessive costs. If the Customer is an entrepreneur, the Seller may refuse to replace the item with a defect-free item or remove the defect also when the cost of satisfying this obligation exceeds the price of the sold item.
- Seller is liable under the warranty if the physical defect is found before the expiry of two years. Claims for removal of defects or replacement of goods sold to be free from defects expires after one year, counting from the date of finding the defect. If the Customer is a Consumer, the limitation period cannot end before the expiry of the period specified above.
- Within the time limits specified above, the Customer may submit a statement of withdrawal from the contract or reduction in price due to a defect in the item sold. If the Customer requested replacement of the item for defect-free or removal of the defect, the period for submitting a statement of withdrawal from the contract or reduction in price begins upon ineffective expiry of the deadline for replacement or removal of the defect.
- Expiry of the deadline for determining the defect does not exclude the exercise of rights under the warranty if the seller deceitfully concealed the defect.
- If the term of usefulness for use specified by the Seller or the manufacturer expires after two years from the date of release of goods to the Customer, the Seller shall be liable under the warranty for physical defects of the goods identified before the expiry of this period.
- Any complaints should be addressed to the Seller in writing or via e-mail to the Customer Service.
- In the complaint, the User should provide their name and surname (name), correspondence address and specify the subject of the complaint.
- The Seller, within 14 days of the request containing the complaint, will respond to the complaint reported by the Customer.
- The data will be processed in order to consider the complaint. The legal basis for data processing is to fulfill legal obligations incumbent on the Seller. Providing data is voluntary, however, providing data specified as required for the complaint notification is necessary for its submission (without providing such data it will not be possible to submit a complaint). The data will be processed for the time necessary for the examination of the complaint, and then they can be stored for the period of prescription of claims to which the Seller is entitled and in relation to him.
- Regardless of other rights arising from applicable law, some of the Products presented in the Online Store come with a guarantee. If the Product is covered by a warranty, the Customer receives a warranty card together with the Product.
- The Customer may assert rights resulting from the warranty directly from the guarantor or through the intermediary of the Seller.
- In the case of asserting rights under the warranty through the Seller, the requests should be sent in writing or via e-mail to the Customer Service.
- In the warranty application the Customer should provide his/her first and last name (name), mailing address and specify the subject of the warranty application.
- The data will be processed in order to consider the warranty application. The legal basis for data processing is to fulfill legal obligations incumbent on the Seller. Providing data is voluntary, however, providing data specified for the warranty application as required is necessary for its submission (without providing these data it will not be possible to submit the warranty application). The data will be processed for the time necessary to process the warranty application, and then they can be stored for the period of prescription of claims to which the Seller is entitled and in relation to him.
- The User may subscribe to the Online Store Newsletter, which will be periodically sent to the indicated e-mail address or via SMS to the specified phone number. The service is provided for an indefinite period of time.
- In order to subscribe to the Newsletter received to an e-mail address, the User shall provide data indicated in the form and click the “Subscribe to Newsletter” button on the main page of the Online Shop, in the “Subscribe to Newsletter” tab.
- The Newsletter received to the e-mail address or via SMS can be subscribed to during the registration for an account in the Online Shop or while placing an order, by ticking the appropriate box in the form or after logging in to the account of the registered User.
- Data are processed in order to provide the User with the Newsletter. The legal basis for data processing is the contract for the provision of services. Providing data is voluntary, however, providing data specified in the newsletter order form as required is necessary to order the service and conclude the service agreement (without providing such data it will not be possible to order the newsletter). The data will be processed for the time of service provision, and later on they may be stored for the period of limitation of the claims to which the Seller is entitled and in relation to him.
- The User may unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time free of charge (termination with immediate effect). The request should be addressed in writing to the Seller or via e-mail to Customer Service. The User who has registered an account may resign from the Service on their own after logging into their account.
16. Seller’s profiles in social networking sites
- Seller maintains profiles in social networking sites, designed to publish information about the Seller, offered by him Product or Service, or conducted by him promotional actions. Some services also allow for the possibility of publishing content or conducting other forms of activity by the recipient or observer of the profile. Information on profiles maintained by the Seller is available on the homepage.
- In order to become a recipient or an observer of the Seller’s profile, publish own content or conduct other forms of activity provided for by the relevant service, one must have an account on that service and perform technical actions in accordance with the rules of that service. The service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period of time. Recipient or observer may resign from the Service at any time (contract termination with immediate effect). Resignation from the service should be made on the basis of technical actions, in accordance with the principles of functioning of this service.
- Recipient or observer of the Seller’s profile is obliged to refrain from activities that are inconsistent with generally applicable laws, in particular the provision of unlawful content.
- Providing data is voluntary, however, providing data to the extent required by the relevant social network is necessary to use the Service (without providing such data it will not be possible to use the service). The data will be processed for the time during which the recipient or observer uses the Service, and the content or other forms of activity that will be posted by the recipient or observer on the Seller’s profile will be published until the Seller’s profile is deleted or the content or activity is removed.
17. Personal data protection
- The data administrator is the Seller.
- To the extent permitted by generally applicable law, data recipient may be an entity that provides services related to the activities of the Seller, e.g. an entity providing ICT services, an operator of an online store platform, a storage house preparing an order for processing, an operator of a payment system handling the form of payment chosen by the Customer, an entity providing postal or courier services, an operator of an after-sales survey that the Customer decides to fill out, an entity providing office, accounting, marketing or legal services.
- If the basis for data processing is consent, the data subject shall have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without affecting the legality of processing performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- In situations provided for by law, the data subject has the right to request from the Seller access to personal data concerning him, their rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, as well as the right to data portability and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- Requests for data processing should be addressed to the Seller in writing or via e-mail to the Customer Service.
- Information about the purpose, legal basis, requirement and time of data processing are specified in the sections on processing of certain categories of data.
18. Out-of-court complaint handling and claim investigation (applies to the Consumer)
- The Consumer may use out-of-court complaint handling and claim investigation methods.
- The Consumer may apply to the competent provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection to initiate mediation proceedings for an amicable settlement of a dispute between the Consumer and the Seller in accordance with Article 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2001 No. 4, item 25, as amended).
- A consumer may also request settlement of a dispute arising from a concluded sales contract by a permanent arbitration court at the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection, referred to in Article 37 of the Act on Trade Inspection.
- Detailed information about out-of-court complaint handling and claim settlement methods is also available in the offices and on the websites of district (city) consumer advocates, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection and provincial inspectorates of the Trade Inspection.
19. Final provisions
- All provisions of the Regulations should be read and interpreted within the scope allowed by generally applicable legal regulations. In particular, the provisions of the Regulations do not affect the rights granted to the Consumer.
- In matters not regulated herein, relevant provisions of commonly applicable law shall apply, in particular the Act of 23 April 1964 – Civil Code (Journal of Laws Dz. Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 1964r. No. 16, item 93, as amended), the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014r. item 827, as amended), and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002r. No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
- The Seller may change the Terms and Conditions for the following reasons:
- necessity of adjusting the Terms and Conditions to commonly binding legal regulations, court or public administration body ruling;
- the need to remove errors or typing mistakes in the Terms and Conditions;
- change of contact details, e-mail addresses, names or identification numbers used in the Regulations;
- change of functionality of the Internet Shop;
- change in the scope or conditions of providing Services, including Services provided electronically;
- change of the technical conditions of the use of the Internet Shop or provided Services.
- Any changes to the Regulations, after fulfilling other conditions provided by law, shall come into effect after 14 days from the date of their publication in the Internet Shop. At the same time, with at least 14 days’ notice, the Seller shall inform the User who has a registered account or orders the Newsletter about the changes to the Terms and Conditions.
- The User who does not agree with the changes may at any time resign from the Service free of charge (also after the changes become effective), in particular delete the Online Store account or resign from receiving Newsletter (termination of the agreement with immediate effect).
- Amendments to the Terms and Conditions shall not apply to Product orders placed in the version in force prior to the entry into force of such amendments. Such an order shall be executed under the terms of the Terms and Conditions in force at the time of the order.
- The Terms and Conditions are effective as of March 02, 2020.
Do you have a question?