Welcome to TFS!
Determine your skill level so we can choose the right program for you.
LET’S GET STARTED
If you are reading this, it means that you have made a good decision and want to train smart. Now we need to create an account for you in the True Coach app. This usually takes 12 to 24 hours because we do it manually. Thank you for your patience 🙂
In the meantime, watch the video and see a sample workout that will help you understand our concept before starting the program.
1. Workouts at home and in the gym – in the program you will receive two training versions (GYM and Home). Depending on where you want to train, choose the right plan for you. Stick to one of them or mix them up during the week.
2. Number of workouts – depending on which program you joined in the program you will find 2-3 strength workouts and 2-4 endurance workouts per week. Depending on how much time you have, do an adequate amount of training. For people with more limited time, we recommend 2 strength workouts (A and B) and 1-3 endurance workouts (E1, E2, E3).
3. Before you start –after receiving the invitation and logging in to the True Coahc app, be sure to go to your account in the “Documents” tab. There you will find bonus materials and a glossary of abbreviations and an FAQ. Please read this information to get the most out of your training. You can also find a glossary of abbreviations HERE.
The purpose of the warm-up will be to raise body temperature and prepare the musculoskeletal system for strength training. Exercises 2-3 are dynamic stretching and mobilization designed to increase the range of motion in individual joints. In the second half of the warm-up you will find activation exercises mainly for the lower body. Some of these movements may remind you of “mini strength training.”
1. Cardio activity 3 min of your choice: jump rope, running, bicycle, rowing machine or other
2. Deep Lunge Dynamic Stretch 20 sec ES (every side)
3. Candlestick Roll to Straddle Stretch 6x
4. Tabletop Stretch with Overhead Arm Reach 4x ES (every side)
5. Super Dog Glute Activation 10x ES (every side)
6. Glute Bridge V Walk Out 5x
7. Forward Lean to Cobra Stretch 5x
8. Plank to Deep Suat 5x
The following workout is built on the FBW method. This is a sample workout to help you understand tempo work and the concept of “super sets.” Learn how to perform super sets and what tempo means HERE.
A1. DB Split Squat
Reps: 5, Tempo: 41X1
Rest: 30 sec before A2
A2. Pull Ups
Reps: SUBmax, Tempo: 4111
Rest: 90-120 sec before A1
4 Timed Rounds:
B1. 10 Push Ups
B2. 10 KB Gorilla Row
C1. Crossfit Sit Ups
C2. Front Plank
C3. Side Plank
25 Crossfit Sitp Ups
30 sec Front Plank
20 sec ES Side Plank
Rest: 45-60s between rounds
Cooldown is the last part of the training. Calm down, stretch and relax 😉
D1. Child’s Pose Breath and Stretch 60 sec.
D2. Pancake Stretch 60 sec
D3. Half Bretzel Stretch 20-30 sec per side
When you receive the invitation and access to the TrueCoach app:
1. Log in, set up your details and read the glossary of abbreviations and FAQ (Your account> Documents).
2. You will receive test training during the first week to test your mobility and strength. You will then be assigned to the program of your choice (TFS Downhill or Enduro). Remember that you will join the program at the moment we are. It is significant that if we are in the 3rd week of the training cycle, you will also start from the 3rd week.
3. The training plan is programmed on an ongoing basis according to annual periodization, which means that it lasts all year long. We program the trainings adequately to the current period in the season/year.
4. During the program, you can count on the help of a coach who will help you with any problem.
– The subscription and fee is renewed automatically every month (30 days).
– To cancel subscriptions go to your account > my-subscriptions > cancel-subscriptions
Placebo Nutrition is our partner who ensures proper supplementation during training and more.
Only our riders under the code “TFS10” can buy their products with a 10% discount.
Go to the pnnutrition.pl store and choose supplements for yourself.
Do you have a question?