Policy of “cookies” of the www.trainforskills.pl website
1. By “cookies” should be understood as IT data stored in end devices of users, designed to use websites. In particular, these are text files containing the name of the website from which they originate, the time of storage on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
2. Website does not collect any information automatically, except for information contained in cookies.
3. Cookies are intended for use on the website. The Operator uses these files for:
a) Logging in and maintaining the user’s session on each subsequent page of the website
b) Adjusting the website content to the user’s individual preferences; first of all, these files recognize the user’s device in order to display the website in accordance with the user’s preferences
c) To create anonymous statistics, excluding the possibility of identifying the user.
4. Cookies used by partners of the website operator, including in particular users of the website, are subject to their own privacy policies.
5. For the sake of security of data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to data. We control their implementation and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Act on Personal Data Protection, the Act on Provision of Electronic Services, as well as all kinds of implementing acts and acts of Community law.
6. By default, the software used to browse the Internet allows cookies to be placed on the User’s end device. These settings can be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or inform on their sending to the User’s devices each time.
7. Users of the Service can at any time make changes in the settings for cookies. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the software settings (web browser). Examples of editing options in popular browsers:
Mozilla Firefox: www.support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
Internet Explorer: www.support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl
Google Chrome: www.support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
8. The Operator of the Website informs that changes in the user’s browser settings may prevent the proper operation of the Websites.